Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm an Original

Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art


Since I read many books set in of Regency Period I loved it when I had to opportunity to Be An Original.  That is the title for those of us who became members of Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art before it opened.  With membership came some privileges.  The first being the opportunity to visit the museum on November 9th, two days before the official opening of 11/11/11 (November 11, 2011, at 11:00 a.m).  I just got back from my visit.  If you are in Northwest Arkansas the Museum is a must visit.  I took my camera but did not take that many photos.  I wanted to enjoy not photograph.  However I could not resist taking  this picture to share.  This is Woman Reading by Will Barnet and she even has a cat.  I would guess I am not the only one who can identify with the scene.  

No comments: