Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox, February 5, 2012



In My Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren and is an opportunity to share the books I get each week. 


I got the following things in my mailbox this week.
















From Amazon Vine:


Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea by Sophia Nash


Against The Light by Dave Duncan


Purchased from Amazon:


A Lady Never Surrenders by Sabrina Jeffries
The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae by Stephanie Laurens
Ghost of a Chance by Simon R Green
True Colors by Thea Harrison


Free ebooks from Amazon:


Majesty's Offspring by AJ Vega
Second Star by Dana Stabenew
Prophecy by TC Southwell
Farthest Space by Ellen Fisher
Snake Skin by CJ Lyons


Other Great Book Related Things:


I ordered a cover and other accessories for my new Kindle on EBay.  Check out how nice the pink cover looks (the price was right so the color did not matter).


I received two gift cards from non-book sites; a $50.00 Amazon gift card and a $25.00 Barnes and Noble gift card.  More happy reading.


  














6 comments:

Nea said...

This pink cover is so so BEAUTIFUL!! I totally love it! And your books look great! I hope you'll like them! :) :)

Addicted2Heroines said...

Love your new accessories. I really need some cute new stuff for my kindle too. Enjoy your books!

April X said...

Awesome books this week :) Also love the kindle case, I've been meaning to get an ereader forever :) Hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading!

Precious said...

Thanks for dropping by! :) I hope you enjoy all your books! Happy reading!

Alexia561 said...

Nice mailbox! Love the Amazon Vine program, and free eBooks are always good! Simon R Green is awesome, so looking forward to reading Ghost of a Chance. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Never heard of most of these, but I hope you enjoy them all!
Stop by my blog