Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday, February 7, 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

My Teaser today is from a book I got from Amazon Vine.  Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea is by Sophia Nash.  This is the first book I have read by this author and if the story continues to hold my attention it will not be the last. 

""Well, so far it seems as if your've been living your husband's life story, not your own."

"Look, plans rarely work.  Don't you know that by now?"  Page 35

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one does sound very tempting! Thanks for sharing...

Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

I love the sound of this book. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog.

Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

Book Savvy Babe said...

I like this teaser... it's true to, plans really hardly ever work out.... Sounds like a great read, thanks so much for stopping by my TT today Book Savvy Babe

Li @ rulethewaves.net said...

Interesting teaser, I wonder how the rest of the conversation went. Thanks for dropping by my blog today =)

Jennifer said...

Great teaser and a gorgeous cover too. Thanks for sharing.