Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (WOW) February 15, 2012


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This is another series I have followed for several years.  I confess to beings confused by the description attached to the book.  It sounds like book 12 so I am not including it but everything else says it is a new story.  I have it pre-ordered and it is coming out in March so I will see.


Intruder (Foreigner # 13) by C.J. Cherryh



3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Very mysterious...and what an intriguing cover!

Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST -

Maria said...

Interesting cover but I'm not seeing a book description so I really can't tell.

Here's my WoW: http://tinyurl.com/7mhy8pc

Reader Unfolded said...

Wow, you must really like the series to read all 12 of the first books. Hopefullt this is a new one so you can read something new for it :)