Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox, March 18, 2012

In My Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren and is an opportunity to share the books I get each week. 

There was not much in my mailbox this week. It's a good thing.  Spring is here early and I am out gardening not reading so my TBA pile is not going down at all.

eBook From Barnes and Noble:

Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison - the .99 monthly special

eBooks from Amazon:

Divorced, Desperate and Delicious by Christie Craig
Marry Me by Susan Kay Law
Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker



















 

  

5 comments:

Addicted2Heroines said...

Same here, we've been spending more time outdoors since the weather is so nice. Less time for reading.

Loved Dead Witch Walking. Hope you enjoy it.

Our Mailbox

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh, I love awesome book deals! Enjoy them;)
You can find my Mailbox here

Anonymous said...

Dead Witch Walking was pretty good! Hope you enjoy!

Nea said...

Aaaaaaaaaa Dead Witch Walking!! I've heard awesome thing about this book!! Enjoy them all! ;) :)

Marlene Harris said...

I've started Dead Witch Walking multiple times, but never managed to finish it. I'm even from Cincinnati, but I'm not sure if that helps or hurts. Growing up, I would have loved for a plague to strike the place!

And you got Flash Gold! I really hope you like it.