Monday, July 16, 2012

Musing Mondays July 16, 2012

This week’s musing asks…
What are you currently reading? Is it any good? Would you recommend it?

$AltTextI am reading 1636:  The Kremlin Games by Eric Flint, Gorg Huff, and Paula Goodlett.  This is the newest book in the Science Fiction/Alternate History Ring of Fire series.  It is not a main line story.  It looks at what changes the Ring of Fire would make in Russia.  It does a good job at what it is attempting.  It also has a whole new cast of character not found elsewhere in the series.   It is not a stand alone book and I would only recommend it to fans of the series.  I am a fan of the series so I like it.  I just have a few pages to go and will finish it this morning.

10 comments:

collettakay said...

I haven't heard of this series. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by :)

Colletta

Gigi Ann said...

I've never heard of this series either, but not being a Science Fiction fan, that is probably why.

Thanks for the visit today.

gautami tripathy said...

Looks interesting....

Here is my post.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I've never heard of this series before but interesting. Thanks for stopping by today!

Kwizgiver said...

Looks like a fun series!

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by!
I am also unfamiliar with the series but then again, I don't know much about that genre. Happy Reading!

Yvonne said...

It's not my kind of book, but I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Leah Marie @ Reading With My Eyes Shut said...

I've seen a lot of this type of book lately. I should give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sasha said...

I've never heard of this series before, but I'll definitely have to check it out.

Thank you for dropping by my blog today! New follower :)

WutheringWillow @ A Paperback Life said...

Hi! Thanks for the visit to my blog!

Glad you like your present read.