Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves July 21, 2012

Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week, sharing with you my excitement for my newest books.

Only one book this week and it is from the library.

Judgment at Proteus by Timothy Zhan  - This is Science Fiction and say on the cover "The climactic finale of the epic Quadrail space opera series."  This has been an interesting series and I hate to see it end.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of that one since I'm not a very big sci-fi fan but I hope you really enjoy it! :) Sometimes a slow week is great for catching up with other books! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Reese's Reviews said...

I haven't heard of that book, but I hope you like it. Happy reading and thank you for the blogger comments. 8)

Melliane said...

I didn't know this onr but I hope you'll enjoy it. happy reading!

mariska said...

I haven't heard of this book but I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

Mariska

emaginette said...

Can't wait to hear how you liked it. :-)

The Headless Owl said...

Ooh, a space opera series! Sounds so interesting. I totally know what you mean about hating to see things end; that's how I felt about Artemis Fowl which just ended! Hope it doesn't disappoint! :) Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by.

Alison Can Read said...

Great week! I'm not familiar with your book but I hope you enjoy it.
My Bookish Recap

Giselle said...

Oh i love sci fi books! Awesome haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Ann @ Tea And Text said...

I've been reading a lot of space opera's lately. I'll have to add this one to the list, thanks for stopping by my STS!