Friday, February 21, 2014

Book Beginnings on Fridays, February 21, 2014

Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Gilion at Rose City Reader. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.

My book beginning this week is from Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn.

"Christmas, 1914

London

Delilah stared at the printed words on the sheet of paper and knew that her live had just changed forever."

Whisper of Jasmine is a prequel to City of Jasmine slated for release on March 1, 2014. 

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting beginning....


Here is my Book Beginning post!

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

Love the cover, as well as the setting and time period.

My Friday post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/02/friday-focus-friday-56-book-beginnings_21.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am now very curious...thanks for sharing.

Here's MY FRIDAY POST

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I'm curious about what words were written on the paper and how her life was changed. I'd read more to find out!
Here's the link to my Friday post: CAKE.

Elizabeth said...

ENJOY....thanks for sharing.

I am including an entire review and giveaway for my book beginning since I haven't read anything new for the past two weeks. :)

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings