Monday, March 2, 2009

Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair



I found one of my comfort books in My Mixed Book Bag.

Do you have comfort books? Even if you don’t know the term you probably do. Comfort books are those you go back and read again and again. They stay on a special shelf so they are easy to find. They are old friends who you enjoy being with. Comfort books are guaranteed to pull you into the story and for a little while let you forget the world around you.

For me Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair is one of those books. Even though I have read it several times I still get lost in the story. When I have to put it down I can’t wait to get back and start reading again. I was close to the end last night and could not stay awake to finish. I knew the ending but I still had to pick up the book this morning and finish reading. I was sorry when the book ended and wished there was more. That to me is a perfect comfort book.

Finders Keepers is a Science Fiction Romance Published by Bantam in 2005 or as I like to call it Space Opera with a romance. I have read and enjoyed all of Linnea Sinclair’s books. Every book has all the elements I love; danger, adventure, great characters, romance, and a well thought out plot. I liked every book but only Finders Keepers and Accidental Goddess sit on my comfort shelf. For me they both have that certain something that keeps the story fresh and new each time I read. If you are looking for great Science Fiction Romance pick up any book by Linnea Sinclair. After you have read one I would be willing to bet you go looking for the rest. One may even end up on your comfort shelf. If a Linnea Sinclair book is already on your shelf leave a comment to let everyone know your choice.

No comments: