Friday, October 23, 2009

Medalon by Jennifer Fallon


Fantasy

Two of my sons told me I needed to read any of Jennifer Fallon’s series. And guess what; there was one of her books in my too be read pile. Medalon, the first book in the Hythrun Chronicles, is the story of the Demon Child who was born to kill a God. Jennifer Fallon has created a complex world filled with well thought out characters. The Gods are real in this world appearing and interfering in a capricious manner. The world is often brutal and the opposing forces both interesting and terrifying. Medalon is a great start to a three-book trilogy. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

The next two books in the Hythrun Chronicles are Treasure Keep and Harshini.

TOR published Medalon by Jennifer Fallon in 2000.

No comments: