Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore



Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal

I am not a big fan of vampire stories but when I read the recommendation for Dark Stranger on Fictionwise I had to give it a try. After I started reading I did not want to put the book down (or in this case shut down the computer). Dark Stranger is a great example of a cross-genre book that works. Susan Sizemore has taken her vampire Prime books into the future. General Matthias “Doc” Raven is the ranking officer among the humans held in a prisoner of war camp that holds three different alien species. Zoe Pappas is among the new prisoners arriving at the camp. Neither are what they seem to be. The characters in the book are well thought out, the back-story skillfully woven into the whole, and the story is tension filled. You do not need to be familiar with Susan’s Prime series to enjoy this story.

Speaking as a Science Fiction Romance lover Dark Stranger will go on my favorites shelf.

Pocket Star Books published Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore in 2009.

I purchased Dark Stranger from Fictionwise. If you would like to order from Fictionwise and get a discount leave me a comment with your email and I will send you a coupon for 10% off.

No comments: