Monday, December 3, 2012

Musing Mondays (Dec.3)


MusingMondays4This week’s musing, courtesy of Booking Through Thursday, asks…   
How do you organize/store your books? Do you go through them often? Or do you pretty much just shelve them and then leave them alone until you need them?


I had book shelves built around what was a living and dining room making it an office and library.  I have a small section for hardcovers and the rest for paperback.  My romances are in one section and my science fiction in another.   They are not in stick alphabetical order but all the A's are together through and so on through the alphabet.  I also have a TBR stand alone shelf by my computer and another one out in my garage. I often think that I have too many books.  While I have some kind of order in paper books I have yet to find a way to arrange my eBooks.  They just show up and I have to hunt to find what I want to read next.

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I have a Kindle and try to sort my ebooks into collections when they arrive which only makes them easier to find until the collection gets really big.

caite said...

I don't need fewer books..I just need more shelves!!

Kwizgiver said...

I've got my Nook books organized into shelves. I'm so glad I started doing that when I got the device! If only I could do the same with my physical books!

Daystarz Books said...

I use collections to organise mostly by genre on my Kindle .. But my paperback storage is a bit of a jumbled (yet somewhat organised) mess. My musing here: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/musing-mondays-dec-3/

Ciska said...

Use collections too on Kindle and calibre to keep track of my read and TBR ebooks.

You can never have to many books ;)

my musing http://mybookchest.blogspot.nl/2012/12/musing-december32012.html