Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves December 1, 2012



Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week. Thank you for letting me share my excitement for my newest books.

From Amazon Vine Macbook Air and Firebrand.  I also won the necklace, cards and two ebook stories.

From the library two audio books; The Invisible Ring and Proven Guilty.  From Angry Robot an ARC of The Mad Scientist's Daughter.  My cats added the Plague Rat to the Picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Macbook Air looks awesome and I love audio books! Enjoy!
My Stack

Read Write Reviews said...

I look forward to reading the Mad Scientist's daughter!

Check Out My New Books!