Saturday, December 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelver December 15, 2012



Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week. Thank you for letting me share my excitement for my newest books.  

From Barnes and Noble:
 
Andromeda's Fall by William C. Dietz
Tyrant Trouble by Phoebe Matthews

Free from The Quillary:

Crooked Fang by Carrie Clevenger

Free From the Author:

That Night by Diane Dooley

From Amazon: 
Five Golden Rings by Sophie Barnes, Karen Erickson, Rena Gregory, Sandra Jones, Vivienne Lorret
The Pilot  by Diane Burton 
Chocolate Kisses  by Judith Arnold
The Last Dollar by Maryann Miller
When We Touch by Brenda Novak



























  

  



 

2 comments:

Sonya@sonythebooklover said...

Five rings I liked most because it had a compendium of story one them different stores. I likey Hope you enjoy your shelf.

Maryannwrites said...

Thanks so much for including my short story, The Last Dollar, in our list of free books you are putting on your shelves. I noticed there is not a link, so here is the link to Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Dollar-ebook/dp/B00AG8UHJK/