Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves December 8, 2012



Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week. Thank you for letting me share my excitement for my newest books.  After vowing to go easy on the new book I went a little crazy this week.  More for the TBR shelf.

From Amazon:

 Alien Vs Alien by Gini Koch - I had it pre-ordered and it came yesterday.  All other books are forgotten until I finish this one.
Fires of Nuala by Katherine Kimbriel
Daughters of Persephone by Julia Barrett
Tears in Rain by Rosa Montero        
A Leaf in the Wind of All Hallows: An Outlander Novella by Diana Gabaldon
Stained by Ella James

 From NetGalley:

Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
Just One Night by Kyra Davis
The Reluctant Countess by Wendy Vella - Read an excerpt here.   I did read both excerpts and wanted more of both books. 
Nobody’s Angel by Stacy Gail
Debris Dreams by David Colby
Caught in Amber by Cathy Pague

From Barnes and Noble:
When You Give a Duke a Diamond Shana Galen - Both of these were featured for one day as part of Sourcebook's  25 Days of Christmas.
  

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Great haul of books. I so love Net Galley. It's like an addiction for me as well.

Grace

Anonymous said...

So many choices, happy reading!

Unknown said...

Some of these books are new to me :) great haul. I hope you enjoy them. Happy readings!

My STS