Monday, February 18, 2013

The Wicked Wedding of Miss Elie Vyne by Jayne Fresina


Historical Romance
I am on the Round the World Cruise and have limited Internet.   I’m using this time to catch up on my TBR pile on my ereaders.  My posts are short with no links or graphics.  Check my travel blog to see where I have been and where I am going.
James Hartley and Ellie Vyne are certainly not meant for each other.  The Hartley’s and Vyne’s are sworn enemies.  But when they meet at masquerade ball magic happens.  James falls in love with the mysterious lady he meets in the garden not realizing it is Ellie.  The story unwinds from there.  James is wealthy.  Ellie dresses as a man and wins at gambling to support her family.  She ends up with some of the Hartley family jewels.  That is just part the first part of the story.  There are many twists and turns as James searches for the woman he wants for his wife.  Even after he realizes that it is Ellie he is not to be stopped.
This is a fun story with some interesting twists.  James and Ellie are both great characters.  The secondary characters add a great deal to the story.  After a long and interesting journey both James and Ellie get what they want and it turns out to be each other. 
If you want an entertaining read with lots of twists and turns and great characters pick up The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne.
Sourcebooks published The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne by Jayne Fresina in 2013.
I received an ARC of The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne from NetGalley.

No comments: