Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason

-->
 
Mystery
 
I am on the Round the World Cruise and have limited internet.   I am using this time to catch up on my TBR pile on my ereaders.  My posts are short with no links or graphics.  Check my travel blog to see where I have been and where I am going.

It is hard to classify Three Graves Full.  There really is no mystery.  From the beginning we know there is a body at the back of the lot.  We just do not know who and why for a while.  Then there are the two bodies buried on each side of the house.  The big mystery is how all of the characters come together leading to the end of the book.

All of the characters in the book are fun and everyone introduced has a important part in the story.  The story is and I quote “a macabre, darkly humorous tale with a clever twist of suspense.”  My favorite character was the dog.  He really had personality.  I did continually wonder how it all would fall out in the end.  Be prepared for several surprises.

This is a fun read filled with flawed characters who somehow complement and help each other.  Three Graves Full is the first book by Jamie Mason.  She shows great promise as a writer so look for future books.

Galley Books published Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason in 2013.

I received an ARC of Three Graves Full from Netgalley.

No comments: