|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
I just finished two books I got from the library. Both were on my wish list and while I enjoyed both I felt a little guilty. I have about 20 unread books on my NetGalley shelf and several are May releases. I always hate it when I don't review a book I asked for and that is the reason for the guilt. I am trying to cut back on my Netgalley and Edelweiss requests for that very reason. I don't want the guilt, I just want to read what I want. Thanks for listening.