Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, May 3, 2014

Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.

My only purchase this week was from Brenda Novak's yearly auction to benefit research for juvenile diabetes.  I purchased the A Sweet Life Boxed Set of Contemporary Romances by 14 best selling authors.  You can do the same at this link.  The set is only 2.99 and the entire amount goes to  Diabetes Research Institute via Brenda Novak's Online Auction for Diabetes Research.




No comments: