Friday, July 4, 2014

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56, July 4, 2014


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56.
 Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and
Come Join us!

The Beginning:

"As I hustled out from the hangar into the Persian Gulf twilight, my muscles tightened, and power flowed into m hands. Soon I would do what I did best. Soon I would kill a sorcerer."

Page 56:

"The T-Bird wasn't the best car to shake a tail, but I might manage."

From American Craftsmen by Tom Doyle. I got this from Amazon Vine this week and have not started reading it yet. I passed on it the first time but after reading about it on another blog decided to give it a try.

Today is The Fourth of July holiday here in the US. Hope everyone from the US is having a great day.

No comments: