Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book. 



The Teaser:

"But in a way, I guess it has a silver lining because if it hadn't happened I never would have gotten a chance to be on this task force."  page 62

From Dirty Magic (The Prospero's War #1) by Jaye Wells.  This is a book I checked out from the library and have not started reading yet so I don't know if I will like it.  I do know I like the cover and that is probably why I checked it out.

No comments: