|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to talk.
Ghost Seer Series. I just finished Ghost Layer. I loved the first book in the series Ghost Seer and hoped that the second was not a disappointment. It was not. Ghost Layer has a great plot, interesting new characters, impressive writing and the return of the two main characters to carry the story.
When I first met Clare and Zach both were struggling with new and very hard to deal with problems. Their instant attraction added to their struggle as both felt they were moving too fact but like a train wreck could not seem to do anything about it. The attraction is still there and so are the problems but they are coming to terms with the problems and enjoying the attraction.
There is a great new ghost that needs to be sent on his way but first he needs to find out who murdered him. Since Clare only sees ghosts from the late 1800's the trail is really cold. But if it is cold why is someone targeting Clair. Great mystery, wonderful romance, and interesting characters make for a really good story.
Robyn D. Owens has the start of another great series. Ghost Layer can stand alone but read Ghost Seer first. That way you are in one the beginning of the series.