TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to talk about something else.
I have so many books that are unread. While I really try to read and review the ones I accept, that means that my purchases go on the back burner. Sometimes they even get forgotten, more when they are ebooks than when paper. I have a new goal and that is to accept fewer books for review and read down my TBR pile. Time will tell if I am successful.