|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to talk.
After that I purchased the original Nook. I still have it and it is the only eReader out that has both wifi and three G. I don't use it much and when I started getting review copies from Netgalley I purchased the cheapest Kindle. It became the one I used the most. Then I got a iPad and loaded the Kindle and Nook apps. So I started using it but did not like the size. It is uncomfortable to hold and read so when Nook came out with the Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook I purchased it and love it. How many is that so far? eBookwise, Nook, Kindle, Samsung Nook - four. You would think that would be enough but no. I recently was offered a Kindle Fire HDX. All I had to do was let them monitor my web usage on it for one year so now I have 5 eReaders.
I don't think I need more but we shall see. Thanks for reading through this long post on my obsession with eReaders.