Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - November 27, 2015






I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"If she didn't have thirty children showing up in the next half hour, Celeste Nichols would have been tempted to climb into her little SUV, pull out of the Pine Gulch library parking lot and just keep on driving."


Page 56:

"Olivia gave her a shy look. "That's good. Because I want to have pizza with you on my birthday."

She blinked, taken by surprise. "With...me?"

From RaeAnne Thayne's A Cold Creek Christmas Story. This is a Harlequin Special Edition. Great characters including a cute kid. Everything for a heartwarming Christmas love story.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was cloudy here but in the 60's. Rain held off until 5:00p.m. but is suppose to continue for the next three days. Staying in for Black Friday. I did spend my Black Friday 30% off coupon from Barnes and Nobel. Used it on the web.

No comments: