Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - November 28, 2015




A very slow week-end here.  It has been raining for two days and I decided to skip getting out for the after Thanksgiving shopping.  Instead I have been catching up on my reading and my reviews.  I did visit the library and Barnes and Noble the day before Thanksgiving so I added to my TBR shelf.

Purchased:

A Cold Creek Christmas Story by RaeAnne Thayne
Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt
White Trash Zombie Gone Wild by Diana Rowland

From the Library:

A Call to Arms (Book 2 of Manticore Ascendant)  by David Weber, Timothy Zahn, and Thomas Pope
City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
Armada by Ernest Cline

Amazon Vine:

Controlled Burn (Boston Fire 2) by Shannon Stacey

For Review:

Atrophy by Jess Anastasi
Inquisitor by Mitchell Hogan
The Wonk Decelerator by Johbn Joseph Doody
Deadly Curiosities: Vendetta by Gail Z. Martin
The Awakening by Adair Hart

No comments: