Friday, October 7, 2016

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - October 7, 2016


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"They listened to the screams of pain and terror and watched the humans die courtesy of the monitoring devices that had been slipped into the hull of the spaceship by the Isanjo builder as it was being constructed."


Page 56:

"The insolence drove the blood into her cheeks, but Mercedes realized she had been babbling and let it go."

From The High Ground (The Imperials Saga) by Melinda Snodgrass. I got this one from the library this week. Second time I have checked it out. First time I did not get around to reading it. This time I hope to have more time to read.




No comments: