Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Look Back Wednesday - New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb

LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON THE BLOG.  THERE ARE SO MANY REALLY GOOD BOOKS I HAVE REVIEWED ON GOODREADS SO I DECEIDED TO HIGHLIGHT SOME FROM THE PAST.  THIS MONTH I AM FEATURING BOOKS POSTED ON MY GOODREADS MYSTERY SHELF.  EACH REVIEW IS A DIRECT POST FROM MY GOODREADS REVIEW. 

New York to Dallas (In Death, #33)New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New York to Dallas is the latest in the Eve Dallas Series and answers some long ignored questions. Isaac McQueen, The Collector, has escaped from Rikers. He was Eve’s first major arrest and he means to pay her back for the 12 years he has spent in prison. He first lures Eve to his old apartment in New York and then to Dallas. Eve would like to forget her past in Dallas but this trip brings it back into focus.

I have been looking for this story a long time. We got the story of Roarke’s past and his family in a past book and with every new book after that I looked for the rest of Eve’s story. New York to Dallas finally fills in that gap.

New York to Dallas is part of a large series. It can stand-alone but it would be best if you have read the series from the first.

View all my reviews

No comments: