Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Look Back Wednesday - December 28, 2016

LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON MY BLOG.  I DECIDED TO  FEATURE BOOKS FROM DIFFERENT SHELVES ON GOODREADS.  SOME HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON MY BLOG AND SOME HAVE NOT. 

FOR DECEMBER I WENT TO MY CHRISTMAS ROMANCES SHELF.




The Christmas Wedding RingThe Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery – This is not a new story. It is a new release of a book that was released first in 1998. That said it is a very nice story. I love Molly who thought she was weak but was in fact very strong. Dylan Black was the bad boy who really was never very bad. From the wrong side of the tracks he has worked hard and is now a success. Even though they both have problems together they are able to put them aside while they go on the adventure Dylan promised 14 year-old Molly years ago. A very nice story.

View all my reviews

No comments: