Friday, January 27, 2017

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - January 27, 2017



I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"The killer waited patiently for the target to emerge from the cabin."

Page 56:

"Yeah, sure, no problem," Daniel Flint said. "Use your own judgment, Mr. Cutler. I just want answers."

From When All the Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krantz. I was # 17 on the reserve list at the library and finally got the book this week. I am on page 60 so not much further than my quote on page 56. It is as always very interesting.


10 comments:

fredamans said...

Sounds like a super fast-paced read! Happy weekend!

Roberta Gibson said...

Sounds like everyone wants to get their hands on this one. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I LOVED this book. This author is one I must read whenever I see her suspense thrillers.

Enjoy! Here's mine: “THE FUTURES”

Breana M. said...

I haven't read anything by this author before but this book sounds pretty interesting.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I've enjoyed other books by this author, and this sounds like another good one. I like the way the author jumps right into the head of the killer. I'm adding this book to my TBR list.
My Friday post features The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I've been told I need to try this author so many times!

Lauren @ Always Me

Katherine P said...

I really enjoyed this book! Her books are always such fun romantic suspense and I really liked the characters in this one. Hope you're loving it!

Yvonne said...

I haven't read Jayne Ann Krentz in a long time but this sounds good.

Unknown said...

I'm wanting to read this one. I really enjoy her books.

My Friday 56 from Chasing Fireflies

Elizabeth said...

Sounds suspenseful.

ENJOY, and thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings