Saturday, January 7, 2017

Stacking the Shelves - January 7, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

Below are all of the books I have accepted for review since my last Stacking the Shelves post on December 17.


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow, that's a lot of books! I don't think I've heard of any of these, but I am curious about Mistletoe Cowboy. Every year I always say I'm going to read more Christmas/holiday romances and I never do. o_o I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

Have a fabulous week, Jo. :)

Check out my STS post!

Diane Lynch said...

Enjoy your books, and have a great week!
Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

Yvonne said...

I haven't read Carolyn Brown's books, but they do look good and she's on my TBR. I always enjoy M.C. Beaton's books. Have a great week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your new books are new to me....but they look tempting. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.