Monday, July 11, 2011

Dreamspell Steampunk Volume 1 by Heather Massey, Pauline Baird Jones, Chris Damson and Linda Houle

Dreamspell Steampunk Volume 1 (Dreamspell Steampunk Anthology)
Steampunk

I left a comment at Galaxy Express and received a free copy of Dreamspell Steampunk Volume 1 from Heather Massey.  I enjoyed all the stories in Dreamspell but I did have a favorite.

I had just finished Steamrolled by Pauline Baird Jones when I read her story in Dreamspell.  Steam Time is a side story in the Steamrolled Universe.  The story tells what happened to one of the major characters when he chooses to stay in the past instead of returning to the future. 

Angelina by Linda Houle appears to be a side story based on characters from The Cat, The Canary and The Vampire her romantic suspense novel.  I have not read the novel so I know the story has no trouble as a stand-alone.

Steambot Rampage by Heather Massey and The Prometheus Engine by Chris Samson are both delightful short stories. 

Pick Dreamspell up, I think you will enjoy all the stories.

L&L Dreamspell published Dreamspell Steampunk Volume 1 by Heather Massey, Pauline Baird Jones, Chris Samson and Linda Houle in 2011.

Dreamspell is an ebook.


Look for an interview with Pauline on July 13, 2011.

No comments: