Friday, December 2, 2011

Book Beginning on Friday December 2, 2011

Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Katy from A Few More Pages. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.

I am reading Dead Head, A Dirty Business Mystery by Rosemary Harris.

" So many lies.  The day you start telling them, you expect a hand on your shoulder at any moment."

I am about half way through and enjoying the book.  This is the third book in the series.  I have not read the first two but it is not causing me any trouble keeping up with the story.  I love to garden and the protagonist is a landscape gardener who owns Dirty Business thus the series name.





4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I like the sound of this one! I haven't read this author yet, but now I'm going to check her out.

Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST and
MY WEBSITE

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Sounds intriguing. Haven't read this series before, I'll have to check it out. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-beginnings.html

Susan said...

" So many lies. The day you start telling them, you expect a hand on your shoulder at any moment."

Oh yes! Those two sentences got my attention. I'll have to get this book. I want to read more.

Lady In Read said...

The hand on my shoulder got my attention...thanks for visiting