Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mail Box December 4, 2011

In My Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren
and is an opportunity to share the books
I get each week.  





Click on this link to see what books other bloggers received this week.

I received the following books this week.

The following ARC's from Amazon Vine:

The Duke is Mine by Eloisa James
Bedeviled by Sable Grace
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Touchstone by Melanie Rawn

Purchased from Amazon:

To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jeffries



Free from Author:

Dead Head by Rosemary Harris

Purchased from Fictionwise:

HIdden Talent: Starlords by Bianca D'Arc

Purchased from AllRomance eBooks:

Lessons in Seduction by Sandra Hyatt

9 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Oh, Cinder! Great IMM! :) I hope you'll enjoy them all.

Here's my IMM

Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

Susanne said...

I've only read one of Eloise James's books and I've been meaning to read more. I can't wait to read Cinder. Happy reading!

Susanne

Anonymous said...

I'll be curious to see what you think of Cinder. I'm kind of on the fence about it - most of the reviews I've seen have been really good, but I'm not so into the robot/android/whatever thing.

Giselle said...

Cinder sounds so cool!! Awesome haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Hanna @ Booking in Heels said...

I've never looked in to Amazon Vine properly, but I know loads of people get some great books from there. It seems like you're doing well with them anyway!

I can't wait to see what you think of Cinder - each review I read makes me want to read it that little bit more.

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I'm reading 'Cinder' right now and LOVING it! Hope you enjoy all your new reads. =)

Faye (Daydreaming_Star) said...

Ahh. Jealous that you got Cinder!! You have a good haul here! Awooo!

Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

Faye

JC Jones said...

It seems a lot of us want Cinder. I had trouble getting a ARC. I don't usually review YA and I was refused a copy on NetGalley. I will be writing a review soon.

A Beautiful Madness said...

Cinder sounds amazing! Can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness