• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I had knee surgery 13 days ago and for some time before and a lot of time after I have not felt like doing much. Writing has been out but reading as been OK. So I have spent my time reading down my TBR ebook pile. Here are the Netgalley titles I have finished during this time and the date they are due for publication. I felt like doing a little writing yesterday and three have reviews scheduled for publication. That is the second date. As you can see the date of publication does not affect my reading order.
While I am reading more and more in first person I prefer third. I think you get a bigger picture when written in third person. Another preference is writing in the active instead of the passive mode. I don't like to spend a lot of time in a characters head, I prefer dialog and action to tell the story.