Friday, June 13, 2014

Book Beginning andThe Friday 56, June13 - Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56.
 Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and
Come Join us!

The Beginning:

""So you hiding a body in here or sumthin?"

Page 56:

"He set the beer down, scowled at me. "Where's you learn to fight so dirty?"

The Book - Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland. I thought it would be appropriate for Friday the 13th. I got the first book My Life as a White Trash Zombie free at World Con last September. I didn't think I would like it but was waiting for another panel and started reading. I found it really entertaining and decided I would read any other books that came out in the series. So - I got a 20% off coupon to Barnes and Noble and saw that the third book was out. I had not read book two. They had book two in stock so I made the purchase.

I do think the covers are awful but the fit the book.

No comments: