|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
Hopefully that is all she does. So far this month she has presented me
with two chipmunks - one alive and one dead but both in my bedroom.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
So, what will I be doing today? More rain and more of the same. I do have to start cleaning out the bottom of two closets as I am having new carpet installed in my bedrooms next Monday and start getting things off of the top of all of my bedroom furniture.
What are you doing today? Can you get outside?
That picture of TC in the sun. She is really unhappy. Her paws get wet if she goes outside and she can't sit in the sun as there is none.