Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Look Back Wednesday - November 30, 2016

LOOK BACK WEDNESDAY IS A FEATURE HERE ON THE BLOG.  THERE ARE SO MANY REALLY GOOD BOOKS I HAVE REVIEWED ON GOODREADS SO I DECEIDED TO HIGHLIGHT SOME FROM THE PAST.  THIS MONTH I AM FEATURING BOOKS POSTED ON MY GOODREADS MYSTERY SHELF.  EACH REVIEW IS A DIRECT POST FROM MY GOODREADS REVIEW.  THIS MONTH I AM FEATURING PARANORMAL MYSTERIES. Precinct 13

Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Precinct 13 is set in Pierre, South Dakota, not the usual place for a paranormal mystery to take place. That was what caught my attention in the beginning and then I looked at the premise. The police department has a special division that takes care of the paranormal. Alex Connor is the new coroner and one of her first bodies gets up and walks out she is sent to Precinct 13 where she learns that all the things she has seen for her entire life are real and she is not crazy. From there you have mystery, romance, more mystery and a lot of fun. The story line was not as strong as I would have liked but it still kept my attention and left me wanting to visit Precinct 13 again.

View all my reviews

No comments: