Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - November 5/12, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

This was my post last week.  I moved it forward since Tynga's Reviews did not have a Stacking the Shelves post last week so it was not widely shared.

Purchased:


Archangels's Heart by Nalini Singh








Kris Longknife: Bold by Mike Shepherd






From Amazon Vine for Review:

Kill Without Shame by Alexandra Ivy








A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong







Others for Review:

Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop








Martians Abroad by Carrie Vaughn








Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs








Everything for Her by Alexa Riley







Those Texas Nights by Deloras Fossen

No comments: