Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wildrose Press

I have recently purchased eBooks from Wild Rose Press. So far every book I have purchased has been enjoyable. Heart of Stone by Sandra Kay and Letters from Home by Jo Barrett were pleasant well written romances. The story lines are predictable but handled in a way that kept my attention throughout the books. The Prize by Debra Doggett was outstanding and is reviewed on this site. Since I am a prolific reader I always like to find a new source of reading materials. I also like the saving that that I get buying eBooks. Wild Rose has many of its books on Fictionwise.com in the multiformat that downloads on my eBook Reader. The reader is also reviewed on this site. This format can also download and be read on the computer. There are also free stories you can download to check out different authors styles. If you enjoy a good story check out the offerings at http://www.thewildrosepress.com/.

No comments: