Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why Mermaids Sing and Where Serpents Sleep by C. S. Harris




Mystery

Regency Period + Mystery + Romance = Must Read

This series just keeps getting better. Sebastian St. Cyr’s family has secrets wrapped in secrets. Kat Boleyn has her own secrets. The reader knows the big secret that everyone in the St. Cyr family except Sebastian knows. Each book brings new things and new secrets to light.

In addition to the secrets Why Mermaids Sing and Where Serpents Sleep both involve complicated mysteries. In both books Sebastian is drawn into danger while trying to solve the puzzles.

I highly recommend this series. Once I started both books I could not put them down. I had two very late nights while I finished each book. The Sebastian St. Cyr Mysteries are a fascinating and well developed series and each book leaves me wanting more.

Penguin Group published Why Mermaids Sing and Where Serpents Sleep by C. S. Harris.

I checked both books out of the Rogers Public Library.

No comments: