Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stacking The Shelves, August 10, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

Won From Dear Author:

The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James
The Typewriter Girl by Alison Atlee

From the Library:

Death in the Floating City by Tasha Alexander
Sunset of the Gods by Steve White
The Silvered by Tanya Huff

4 comments:

Addicted2Heroines said...

I really loved The Silvered. I hope you do too ;-)

Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of these titles before, but I hope you enjoy them. Death in the Floating City sounds like an intriguing read.
Happy reading! :)

Nick - My Haul

Jillyn said...

I'm unfamiliar with these titles, but I hope you enjoy them!

My STS.

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

The Silvered is in my TBR somewhere. Tanya Huff is usually awesome. I hope you enjoy your new reads!
Thanks for stopping by my STS