Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, August 24, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.





I received two books from Amazon Vine:

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Through the Smoke by Brenda Novak


From Netgalley for review:

Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman
I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre
Kissing Under the Mistletoe by Bella Andre

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not familiar with these titles but I hope you enjoy them all :)

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice haul. I pre-ordered Steelheart. So waiting on that one as well. Come visit me as well.

Grace
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Those Bella Andre books look fun! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Krystianna said...

Great haul! I can't wait for Steelheart. It sounds really fantastic. I hope you enjoy all of your books!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Jillyn said...

I've been seeing Bella Andre books everywhere lately. Maybe I should get around to reading some haha. Enjoy them!

My STS.

Unknown said...

I haven't heard about any of these books but I hope you enjoy them.

Happy reading!

Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

Jamie E. said...

I recently got SkyJumpers too! I hope we both enjoy it. Brenda Novak is an author I have a book by but still need to read her. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions.