Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves, August 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

I got the following books from Amazon Vine:

A Risk Worth Taking by Laura Landon
The Trouble with Being a Duke (At the Kingsborough Ball) by Sophie Barnes

From the Library:

Not Proper Enough by Carolyn Jewel
On The Prowl by Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance and Sunny

From Edelweiss for Review:

The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rondale
When the Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke
In Love With A Wicked Man by Liz Carlyle
Shadow's Curse by Alexa Egan

From Amazon:

Stargazer by Cindy Holby

From Netgalley for Review"

The Hero by Robyn Carr

Won From Should be Reading a beach bag and two books from Bella Andre.




1 comment:

Jamie E. said...

Very cool win there for the Bella Andre books and goodies! Hope you enjoy it all. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions.