Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Hunter and the turtle.  Who is teasing who?

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser today if from Whispering Rock (A Virgin River novel) by Robyn Carr.  This is book three in the series.  I just recently became hooked on the series.  I am not reading in order.  I finished all that the library had and visited the library used book story for some of the others.  Whispering Rock is one I found used there.  I now have three more books in the series that I need to find.

Here is the teaser:  

Whispering Rock (Virgin River, #3)"She slipped out of her jacket and asked, "Will he come pounding on the door?"

Mike chuckled low in his throat.  "Not a chance.  I think even Jack knows when he'd be taking his life in his hands."  (Page 227)

2 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I read books out of order all the time! In fact, the book I featured on my Teaser Tuesday today is a sequel that I read before the original book. I enjoyed your teaser, and I'll look for this series.
My teaser is from THROUGH A YELLOW WOOD.

fredamans said...

LOL She sounds hopeful still.