Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves September 21, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves.

This was the week for a Amazon Vine Newsletter.  There were only a few books and none that I wanted so I hit the Last Chance button and picked several romances I had passed on before.

The Man from Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
Love and Other Scandals by Caroline Linden
To Make a Match by Liana LeFey

Purchased or Free From Amazon:


A Disappearance in Drury Lane (Captain Lacey Regence Mysteries) by Ashley Gardner

Battle Scars by Sherly Nantus


The Last Rakosh – A Repairman Jack tale (Repairmen Jack) by Paul Wilson

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Looks like you got a great set of books, hope you enjoy!

chucklesthescot said...

Thanks very much for visiting my blog! Looks like a nice haul of books you got this week. Hope you enjoy them when you get to read them!

wcs53 said...

I not familiar with any of these, so I'll need to check them out.