Sunday, September 29, 2013

What Else I Read in September 2013

One day early but current:

The Shy Bride by Lucy Monroe - This was a free offering from the author.  I loved the story.  Cass was a wonderful character and Neo is just the right match for her.  It is a very sweet love story.

Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr - I have been reading the Virgin River Novels.  I have not read in order.  This is Luke and Shelby's story and it is a good one.  It also features two other couples who are still getting together.  After this I have one book to go - Second Chance Pass. 

A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn Carr
How to Date a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase
The Man From Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
Lighthouse Island by Paulett Jiles
To Make a Match  by Liana LeFey
Love and Other Scandals  by Caroline Linden

Audio Books:

There's Nothing to Be Afraid Of by Marcia Muller
Looking for Yesterday  by Marcia Muller
  

No comments: