Friday, February 20, 2009

2008 P.E.A.R.L. Finalist

My Mixed Book Bag has several Futuristic Romances.

Looking for futuristic romances? Go to the Paranormal Romance web site and check out the five 2008 P.E.A.R.L (Paranormal Excellence Award for Romantic Literature) finalists in the Futuristic Romance category.

Dark Light by Jayne Castle – Read my January 24th post

Hidden by Eve Kenin – After reading Driven by Eve Kenin (I loved the book) I put Hidden on reserve at the library. I will post about the book after I read it.

Countdown by Michelle Maddox – This is one I had to put on my Amazon wish list. I checked my local books stores and it was out of stock.


Heart Fate by Robin Owens – Read my November 9th post. This was a post about Heart Duel. Any of Robin’s Heart books are worth reading. I won Heart Fate and enjoyed it immensely. She does have a new Heart book coming out soon.

Moonstruck by Susan Grant – Read my January 17th post

Still looking for new books. There are 10 P.E.A.R.L. Award categories. Check out all 10. You are sure to find something new to read.

I wrote this a week ago and scheduled it for publication today. Yesterday the winners were chosen. Go to the Paranormal Romance web site and see the who won.

No comments: