• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today I want to share two different on-line publications. Fiction River features different themes each time it comes out. It is edited by Wesley Dean Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch. They are a husband and wife team who write in several different areas. You can find it for sale on Amazon.
The second is Science Fiction Romance Quarterly Issue 2. This one is free. A little about both is below.