Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book. 


My Teaser:


"Do you really believe that?'

"Yes.  Now get back on the bridge and get this flotilla safely to the hypernet gate, Kommodor."

P. 645 of 762 on my iPad.

From The Lost Stars: Perilous Shield by Jack Campbell - This is a spin off of his John Geary books and I am really enjoying it.  It has been on my ebook TBR pile of over a month.  I am trying to read down my paper copy and ebook copy pile. 

No comments: